Job Title: Healthcare Clinical Workflow Product LeadLocation: Homebased Salary: £50,000-£60,000 + benefitsJob Type: PermanentJob Reference: LH9957
Opportunity to work with a range of healthcare systems which are used extensively throughout the NHS and leading health and social care providers.
As a Product Lead for Clinical Workflow you will form an essential role in the Product Strategy Team, to drive delivery of existing and new product sets.
This specifically focuses around modules that might be offered to Health & Social Work customers in addition to the core Shared Record. These modules might be around specific Health conditions or new ways in working.
Whilst it is not expected that the individual would understand every specialty; technological enhancement; or medical disease we would anticipate that you would be able to learn enough around these areas to eventually become subject matter expert level, this would be achieved through research, discovery and collaboration with existing clinical teams.
Therefore, individuals are expected to have strong self-motivation for learning new areas and be keen to take ownership of these new product offerings.
Agile methodology is key to the success which means you will be part of an Agile Team, working directly with design, development, build and QA staff to turn ideas into reality, whilst also collaborating with the Product Directors from a planning and vision perspective.
You will be working with teams, internal and external across the customer base and will participate in topic research, user experience discovery and provide support for bids and demos.Key Responsibilities:
- Influencing the Product roadmap
- Understanding changes in the product landscape
- Analysing and defining requirements
- Mapping business processes to functional changes
- Authoring user stories
- Prioritisation of features in coordination with the RTE
- Performing just-in-time story elaboration
- Driving the iteration of products from MVP through to enhancements and Change requests
- Co-planning the development candidates for the upcoming quarter
- Collaborating with Design and Product Specialist team to turn concepts into real Product
- Answering product queries for existing and prospective Customers
- Working with Business Development to realise benefits and deliver value
- Functional testing to make sure it matches original requirements
- Representing the Company in a variety of Customer facing scenarios
Wilde Associates is working in the capacity of an Employment Agency for this role.
- Experience prioritising across often conflicting requirements
- Confidence to make often difficult decisions
- Extensive experience with healthcare or social care I.T and an understanding of new technologies
- Capability to highlight opportunities and changes in the health industry that might impact our product decisions
- Flexibility and ability to rapidly address business changes and adopt new projects
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good organisational skills and initiative
- Ability to work alongside internal and external stakeholders
- Skills to support the business development team through the procurement process