Accounts and Business Officer
Our Company: Mind Professionals provides clinical resources and services into the mental health sector. The company provides clinical intervention services such as trauma therapy, autism assessments as well as providing assessments and reports for a wide range of legal and criminal cases. The client base ranges Ministry of Defence, Private Hospitals, NHS and Law firms. Located in Stow-Cum-Quy, our office is just minutes from Cambridge with good public transport links.
Job Role: This is a very wide, varied and interesting role, which will require the Accounts and Business Officer to be able to work to tight deadlines and to prioritise duties. The main responsibilities are listed below.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience.
- Provide input into all areas of operations, finances and critical business processes.
- Payroll and payments processing
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Bank online payments and cash management
- Credit Checking & Control and progressing invoice payments
- VAT preparation and submission
- Use Sage Line 50 to set up new clients and suppliers and to make postings to ledgers
- Weekly bank and accounts reconciliation
- Pay monthly PAYE / NI / Pension
Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts Professional
- Good working knowledge for Excel including pivot tables
- Experience in a previous accounts role
- You will have GCSE (including English and Maths) or higher qualifications
- The ability to work effectively unsupervised
- The ability to multi-task responsibilities and to work autonomously
- A driven and self-motivated attitude
- An ability to work to deadlines
- A good attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- A good telephone manner
Career Progression Prospects:
We are seeking someone who already has a good understanding of the key responsibilities of this role but who now wishes to extend their involvement and responsibilities into general and operational management with a view to becoming part of the senior management team partaking in the growth and strategic development of the Company.
The company offer a generous benefits package including: Group Pension Scheme, 22 days of holidays and bank holidays.
Apply here for further information