Global company with their European Head Office in central Milton Keynes are looking for a Digital Communication Specialist to join their European Marketing Team.
The Digital Communication Specialist will plan, create, and build e-blast based communications to support the pan-European marketing operation. This includes extensive use of Sales Force Marketing Cloud and additional integration with neighbouring web pages populated and created in Hybris and / or Crownpeak (will train on these systems) to accommodate over 22 languages across 40+ countries.
• Create well-structured communications that represent the company
• Produce emails that creatively inform and instruct
• Ability to communicate effectively with different internal and external audiences
• Communicate and work with business leaders in a professional and timely manner
• Work within the parameters of strict deadlines
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Digital Marketing, Communications, IT or a directly relevant subject is preferable but not essential
• Experience of web content administration and web content management systems
• One or more years' experience in a similar role surrounding editing, managing and implementing intranets or collaboration software
• Great eye for detail to ensure all key brand / product messaging and styles remain consistent across all digital platforms
• From the outset, strong interpersonal skills, a calm demeanour as well as a good command of English will be key.
• Self-motivated with high levels of energy and enthusiasm
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritise under pressure
• Works collaboratively with others
• Previous experience with editing, particularly any experience in adjusting US English to British English
• Knowledge of Oxford Style Manual is preferable