Commissioning a TV show. Developing a new app. Key to decision making is the financial impact of these projects. That's why our Finance team is at the very heart of everything we do at Sky.
Our Finance team:
- Set and track budgets
- Develop business cases to support projects and investment decisions
- Interpret data to provide insights
- Connect with teams across the business to meet and exceed our company targets.
Get in on the action. Experience what working in a dynamic, exciting environment is like. And get a taste of what it takes to become a qualified accountant. Impress us, and we may well offer you a full-time position once you graduate - starting summer 2022.What you'll be doing
- Spend the first three weeks learning about the role of finance in business
- Collaborate on an exciting, challenging project
- Learn how we work with other areas of the business
- Develop your problem-solving skills
- Present your work to senior members of our Finance team.
What we're looking for
- This role is based in Osterley, west London
- This internship will be 6 weeks
- Expected start July 2021.
The one essential requirement is that you're currently studying for an undergraduate degree in any subject, and in your penultimate year. Other skills we're looking for include:
So why wait?
- Commercially-minded and a problem-solver
- Collaborative and great with people.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
Applications close 10 th January 2021
* Due to the high volumes of applications, we're expecting to have to close this role early. We encourage interested applicants to apply soon.
Click the Apply button to be redirected to our website to complete our simple application form.