Help us shape a new world at Bank of America
The worlds of sustainable finance, workplace culture and technology are evolving fast. Together we can shape them to be smarter, greener, safer and more inclusive.
At Bank of America, we care deeply about our planet and the people on it. That's why each year we provide billions of dollars in financing for sustainable business activities. We develop emerging technology to help organizations gain funding more safely, rapidly and globally than ever. And we support our people to lead the way in change, too.
Join our GBAM Chief Operating Office Summer Analyst Program, and you'll kickstart a global career, with incredible opportunities for lifelong learning, development and support. You'll build skills through real responsibilities, working within a group on a variety of new initiatives, projects and tasks. And, you'll receive extensive formal training from day one, in addition to on-the job support and mentorship.What you'll be doing:
How would you shape your world?
- Making an impact both as an individual and as part of a team
- Working on several projects at once with team support
- Developing communication skills by interacting with team members
- Collecting and reviewing important documents, including deal files and legally required documentation
- Developing Excel and analysis skills by building and maintaining complex spreadsheets
- Performing various analyses, including operational loss analysis, and reporting gap analysis
At Bank of America, we'll help you shape your own world through opportunities to learn, grow and belong. You'll work in collaborative, global teams and experience the support we offer, from mentorship programs to development opportunities. We foster a diverse, inclusive culture, where you'll build networks through clubs, activities and events.Ready to kickstart your career?
We need all kinds of people, perspectives and skills, so if you're as passionate as we are about making the world better, this could be the opportunity for you.
Analyst internships and full-time recruiting takes place on a rolling basis once our applications are open. Assessments often begin before the deadline, so it's best to submit your application as early as you can.