My client is a well-established and reputable recruitment brand based in Rotherham, South Yorkshire. They are looking for Marketing Assistant to manage all the marketing, advertising and social media activities throughout the branch. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to join a fantastic recruitment team and focus on the marketing and promo side of the business.
This is an exciting opportunity as this position assumes responsibility for promoting the services of the company and sourcing both new business opportunities and candidates. This role will be working in a fast paced, sales environment, so the right candidate will need to be able to think on their feet and react quickly to a variety of campaigns, which all need actioning promptly.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
* Research and identify marketing opportunities.
* Research and produce recruitment/industry related blog posts for the company's social media and blogs.
* Research competitor activity.
* You will oversee all the company's social media accounts.
* You will be creating job advertisements for our clients and advertising them on all our job boards, websites, and social media.
* You will oversee the production of the company quarterly newsletter.
* Prepare marketing and advertising strategies and objectives.
* Plan and organise promotional activities.
* Update the company website and all social media with relevant content and current activity.
* Seek new marketing events/presentations.
* Writing and placement of press releases.
* Assist both the sales and operations departments with finding new business opportunities and placing staff.
* Provide general admin support (inc; Terms of business, interview docs, CRM updating etc)
We are looking for someone who is:
* Organised and an efficient multi tasker
* An experienced marketeer with the ability to write strategies and objectives
* Good research skills to be applied when analysing competitors and seeking new business opportunities
* Excellent writing abilities with experience of writing blogs, newsletters, adverts and press releases
* Experience in updating website content and running social media accounts
* Creative, innovative with proactive
* Experience of planning promo activities and identifying and attending marketing events
* A Marketing qualification
* Experience within the Recruitment Industry and an understanding of the various advertising campaigns within this sector
Working Monday to Friday, the role also comes with a generous holiday allowance and lots of incentives to be discussed at interview stage.
Please send us your details to us today in complete confidence