Job Title: Shift Manager 2 Months contract immediate start
Salary: £30,000 pro rata
Food production company
Due to this growth we are currently recruiting Production Shift Manager 2 months immediate start
* Focus on the key performance indicators (KPIs) identified by the General Manager, and work towards achieving and surpassing agreed targets
* Actively control the rotation and allocation of product to optimise efficiency and reduce waste
* Working closely with the engineering team, agree and implement improvements to the process to maximise machine productivity, minimise down-time and ensure that hygiene operations do not impact negatively on machinery
* Plan production runs to minimise waste, maximise product life, meet customer dispatch times, and achieve the best possible throughput
* Drive product quality, integrity and traceability. Ensure work is completed to a high-standard, and all necessary documentation is completed
* Work in conjunction with central / QA teams to implement legislative changes / management system updates
* Conduct regular team briefs with direct reports
* Adopt a "Right First Time" approach to the role
* To be "audit-ready" at all times, ensure that site hygiene, health & safety and document control are in line with customer specifications and always up to date
* Play an active role in third party audits where required
* Maintain a respectful and constructive working relationship with colleagues, subordinates and managers
* Work closely with the Quality Manager to plan and provide an effective and efficient hygiene service
* Ensure the team work to the required procedures and instructions in relation to HACCP procedures
Experienced Food production - shift manager available immediately
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 2962/128
Not right for you? We'd still like to speak with you about other opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Please be aware that all third-party and direct applications to any of our roles will be forwarded to our retained consultants Veritas Partnership Limited and no fees will be payable.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.