Our client a central government department are currently looking for a Finance Analyst to join their team on a 4 month home based contract paying £550pd inside IR35.
To support the smooth running and administration of HMLR's financial systems by the Finance Systems Team and provide a helpdesk service and guidance on policies and procedures that relate to our financial systems, for all staff.
• Maintain systems configuration in compliance with agreed change processes;
• Investigate trends in issues raised by the business and provide the relevant guidance, procedures and training to users;
• Work as part of the team in achieving agreed service levels and meeting targets and deadlines;
• Provide advice and assistance to HMLR staff at all levels on Finance processes and associated polices, via various communication channels;
• Provide financial management information reports and perform scheduled reporting to support both customers within Finance and the business;
• Drive through continued improvement and development of finance processes, taking into account the needs of the department, deploying new functionality where appropriate.
• Troubleshooting finance systems issues, liaising with IT or third-party support to ensure efficient resolution
• Contribute to a variety of other Finance projects and tasks, as required