A large organisation based in the Knowsley district of Liverpool requires an experienced Credit Controller to join them on a temporary basis for approximately 6 months. The objective of the role is to support the team in the reduction of overdue debts and ensure the sales ledger meets processes and customers are invoiced accurately.Duties & Responsibilities will include:
Skills & Experience Required:
- Chase outstanding and overdue invoices
- Resolve customer invoice queries
- Maintain the sales ledger and ensure customers are invoiced accurately and on time
- Create new customer accounts in the sales ledger
- Process customer credit notes and statements
- Post customer payments to the sales ledger and allocate to relevant customer account
- Reconcile customer billing accounts and unallocated cash
- Report on debtors and forecast cash flow
- Support the wider finance team with journal posting
- Must have up to date and proven experience in a Credit Controller role
- Will be able to hit the ground running
- Has experience of accounting software and Microsoft Excel
- Has excellent communication and written skills
- Is highly numerate
As Credit Controller you will have job security for at least 6 months whilst you help the finance team reduce customer debt. You will work closely with the team and support each other to meet team goals and objectives. You will be challenged in this busy role, there will be deadlines to meet and you will get a great sense of reward and achievement when customers pay on time and your sales ledger reconciles. The company is easily accessible from Liverpool City Centre, Huyton, Kirkby, Widnes and St Helens however, due to the current pandemic you will be working from home for the period of this assignment. If you are immediately available and can add value in this temporary role, apply today for immediate consideration.Who are Resourcery Group?
We are one of the North West's most experienced and well-networked, independent Accounting & Finance, Change and Transformation recruitment consultancies. Resourcery Group
have grown quickly since inception and are now considered as the go-to recruitment partner and trusted adviser by many of the region's leading employers, from owner-managed SMEs and PE-backed business to listed PLCs.
We are sector agnostic, finance specific. A local market expert with national reach. Resourcery Group
specialise in talent identification, attraction, resourcing and retention,
providing our clients with a diverse pool of talent drawn from the Executive, Sub-Executive, Mid-Market and Newly Qualified, Part-Qualified and Transactional markets for Industry & Commerce, Public Sector and Not-for-Profit. Please visit our website
: www.resourcerygroup.com for more information on the business ethos and how we create value as part of the recruitment cycle, complimenting internal talent teams.