Are you proud to care?
As a Care Assistant or Support Worker in Kendal, Barrow, Cockermouth, Whitehaven and the surrounds, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. You'll be aiding families and children with a range of key life skills including planning and cooking their own meals. Alongside helping service users with benefits, budgeting, welfare and employment. You'll work in a variety of establishments in your area, including care homes and schools, and you'll get to enjoy the variety that each shift brings.
You'll become a valued member of our workforce of over 9,500 health and social care workers and gain access to our exclusive employee perks. Read on to find out more. Perks of working with us
- A competitive remuneration of £12.18 for HCA's and £13.40 for SW's per hour, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
Flexi Pay gives you healthcare staff the ability to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app. What we require
You'll have at least 3 months of experience under your belt already, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll need to be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement. Apply today and you can start within a week!