Our locally based client, is looking for someone on a 6 Month fixed term contract with a view to go permanent or on a Temp to Perm assignment. A permanent offer will be made if the role is progressing well.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Financial Assistant with knowledge of Quickbooks or Xero and at least 3 years of experience.
The Finance Assistant will need to be exceedingly well-organized, detail oriented, with an eye for detail and be able to thrive in a busy environment, able to juggle and prioritize a varied workload.
- The Finance Assistant will be raising sales invoices and credit notes and inputting and processing purchase invoices
- Dealing with queries arising from sales and purchase invoices
- Processing and tracking of debit notes
- Daily/weekly Bank reconciliation and Monthly Balance sheet reconciliation
- Credit control management and assisting in twice monthly payment runs to suppliers
- The Finance Assistant will be assisting with expense processing when required and liaising with warehouse on any queries
- Updating sales report on monthly basis & tracking Month to Date performance
- The Finance Assistant will be updating systems and templates with any changes e.g. product information, prices and updating weekly POS reports
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Executing ad-hoc tasks to assist CFO where appropriate
- Supporting in the implementation of a new company wide ERP system
- Point of contact for retail customers, dealing with any stock or delivery queries or issues.
- Ad hoc administrative support/providing cover for team members as required
- The Finance Assistant will be at least part qualified or qualified by experience with strong double entry book-keeping experience and management reporting.
- Proficient with MS Office, with intermediate skills on Excel.
- Highly numerate and enjoy putting systems and processes in place.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills both internally and externally, as well as strong critical thinking and decision-making skills.
Monday - Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm
TEMP: £9.00 per hour and PERM/CONTRACT: £25,000 per annum