** MONTESSORI TEACHER ROLE
** ** CLOSE TO PARSONS GREEN
** ** TERM TIME ONLY**
A setting which was establishes earlier this year are looking for a qualified and experiences Montessori teacher to become part of their team.
They are looking for either a part time teacher working 7.45 am to 1 pm on a salary of up to £16000, or full time on hours of 7.45 am to 4 pm on a salary of up to £20,000.
Skills and attributes we are looking for:
• Montessori Teacher qualification/QTS trained
• Thorough understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage
• Thorough knowledge of Ofsted standards and procedures
• Experience in a nursery setting, Montessori desirable
• Strong Communication skills including good command of spoken and written English.
• Passion and enthusiasm for working with children. What's on offer:
• A competitive Montessori Teacher salary up to £20,000
• An excellent working environment with a dedicated staff team.
• Opportunities for further training and career development.
Tigerlily Recruitment want to help you to make the right choice in your next career move. If you meet the criteria set above or would like Early Years Career advice please apply ASAP for an informal and confidential chat. We cater for all Early Years jobs and currently have Nursery Manager, Deputy Manager, QTS, Montessori, Room Leader and Early Years Practitioner / Nursery Nurse vacancies.