Our client, based in Theale, is currently hiring for an Ecommerce Analyst to drive incremental online revenue across 5+ UK websites by analysing visitor behaviour and providing insight to help optimise product placements and improve visitor conversion rates.Responsibilities
- Analysis of web visitor behaviour, providing insight on how to improve customer journeys
- Regular and ad hoc reporting. Building dashboard and automated reports using available tools
- Providing insight on customer behaviour across websites to inform visual merchandising decisions, including homepages, search and navigation
- Analysis and optimisation of online trigger campaigns
- Optimising personalisation and product recommendations
- Advanced level Web analytics and data analysis skills. Google Analytics is essential. Experience with Google Data Studio, Adobe Analytics and Business Objects would be an advantage
- Advanced Excel skills and data presentation skills
- Impeccable organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to problem solve and co-ordinate with technical teams to achieve desired goals
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday, 9.00am-5.30pm.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.