Educate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Design Technology Teacher / Design Technology NQT to start in January 2020 within a Secondary Mainstream School in North London.
Does this sound like the perfect Design Technology Teacher opportunity for you? If so, please read below for more details!
The Headteacher is looking for an enthusiastic and creative Design Technology Teacher who has the aim of raising attainment.About Us:
About the School:
- An elite consultancy with a specialised team of Headteachers and Ofsted panel to support our staff
- Provide Cash bonuses for your loyalty
- Trips abroad, the more time spent working
- Proven record of higher pay rates
About the role:
- The school has been rated 'GOOD' for quality of teaching.
- A large school with modern facilities
- Established Design Technology department
- Well behaved children who are motivated to achieve high results
- Supportive Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team
- Good public transport links & free parking on site
- Located in the Borough of Barnet
- There is a friendly working environment within the school
Design Technology Teacher Specification:
- Teaching Design Technology (Food, Resistant Materials or Graphics) to Key Stage 3 & Key Stage 4
- Possible TLR opportunities
- Inner London Payscale
- Full-Time position - January 2020 start
- Main Pay Scale 1 - Upper Pay Scale 3 (£25,633 - £44,541)
- Located in the London Borough of Barnet
- Motivated and passionate
- You must hold a QTS or be obtaining QTS
- Graded 'Good' in recent lesson observations
- Excellent subject knowledge
If you are interested in this Design Technology Teacher opportunity, interviews Via Zoom/Skype are being arranged immediately so please apply or Get in touch!