An exciting Finance Manager Role has come about for one of the most established organisations within the UK. If you are seeking to work for a thought provoking, progressive and environmentally conscious company, then look no further!
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- 2-4 years post qualified
- Strong system and excel skills
- Experience in developing systems
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Prior payroll experience
- Strong knowledge of R&D tax credits
- Meticulous-Attention to detail is key!
Here your core tasks / responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Ownership of the payroll process
- Take the lead superusers roles on the SAP Business ByDesign system (or any future finance system), become team superuser and be responsible for training new users.
- Undertake the R&D tax credit working across business.
- Deputise for the Group Financial Controller
- Manage provision of devolved budget information to the business
- Providing advice and analysis to the Project Managers.
- Undertake any other additional duties or reasonable requests when required.
In this role, you will be joining a small Finance Team on a permanent basis. This is a role where you will be part of an exciting, forward thinking company, making a difference in this world. If you are a personable, robust, financially minded individual, as well as enjoy making a difference within your job, don't let this opportunity pass