This is an opportunity for an Employment Solicitor who is looking for an opportunity for progression in their career. This is the chance to come in at either Solicitor or Associate level depending on experience. There is an opportunity to join in either a part-time or full-time capacity.
Ultimately, the successful Employment Associate will be a strong and technical lawyer who is seeking ample opportunities for good client contract, and to advise on a broad range of issues, dealing with a mixture of both claimant and respondent work. In return you will get a strong remuneration and the chance to join a flexible and family-friendly firm.
* Working on behalf of the respondents and claimants, providing good quality legal advice, and managing cases through to tribunal representing the respondent/claimant.
* Ensuring that the highest level of professional standards and client care are provided.
* To be able to successfully manage a case load of both contentious and non-contentious work to the company standard.
Essential experience required:
* Ideal candidate will have 3-5 years PQE.
* Solid background in developing the business.
* A history of being able to build up your own case work.
* IT literate.
* Be able to demonstrate good communication and work within a team.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV to or call and speak to Michael Ives for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.