We are looking for carers like you!
As a Care Assistant in Calbourne, Ryde and the surrounding areas of the Isle of Wight, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. This role is a chance to make a real difference to people's lives - without your support, they may live a life constrained to specialist units or hospitals.
Your duties will vary and you'll be supporting with personal care tasks, medication administration, feeding and PEG care, clinical needs, meal preparation, social activities and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a small team in the homes of our clients. Advantages of joining our team
- A competitive remuneration of £11.00 per hour, including holiday pay for day shifts in Calbourne
- A competitive remuneration of £10.00 per hour, including holiday pay for shifts in Ryde
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
Flexi Pay allows our healthcare staff to instantly access up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app. About you
We're looking for people who have either professional care experience or have cared for a loved one. You'll need a valid certificate in Moving and Handling and the right to work in the UK. On top of experience, we expect all of our carers to be able to tell us of a time they have exhibited our core values of: positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness. You'll need to live by these values whenever you're at work. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement. Apply today and you can start working with us within a week!