2+ years' PQE
Part Time - 3 days a week - 21 hours
Salary up to £30,000 Pro Rata'd
My client a well established Law Firm are looking to recruit a Family Solicitor to join their team. They are a great family feel firm who are looking for someone to be able to hit the ground running.
It is essential the Family Solicitor has experience with matters such as divorce, separation, financial, and domestic abuse. The successful applicant will:
* Handle and manage own case load
* Have excellent client care skills
* Carry out their own advocacy - have a driving licence and own vehicle
* Demonstrate previous experience with Family Law matters
* Have excellent communication and IT skills
* Have professional, willing and proactive attitude
* Undertake work in all aspects of Divorce, Ancillary Relief, Co-habitation and Pre-nuptial agreements
* Must display a willingness and dedication to undertake duties to achieve results of a high standard and be able to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues
* Have a willingness to be involved in marketing and business development opportunities if required
* The role could offer great long term prospects for the right candidate.
To be considered for this role you must be 2+ years PQE or qualified by experience with 5-10 years hands on experience.
CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.