MAIN PURPOSE AND BUSINESS CONTEXT:
Here at Heritage Parts Centre, it is more than just about selling classic car parts for VW and Porsche, it is about helping customers achieve their vision, about having whatever they need to keep their most prized possession on the road, about enabling them to achieve a way of life. At Heritage, we believe each and every member of the team has a vital part to play in helping our customers fuel their passion!
Our current product range covers 25,000 different parts, we deliver to customers in over 150 countries worldwide, and we source products from market leading suppliers from around the world as well as manufacturing our own exclusive products. This, along with our 30+ years of experience, our geek level knowledge and limitless enthusiasm, makes us one of the leading classic parts suppliers in the world.
The Ecommerce Analyst is an integral part of our growth plans; s/he will be responsible for helping us to optimise our website's performance by providing analysis and key insights as well as implementing any required improvementsMAIN RESPONSIBILITIES / ACTIVITIES:
Skills and Experience
- Oversight of website KPI's, using GoogleAnalytics & your existing BI skillset to analyse journeys and be able to provide key insight.
- Use your expertise in Analytics to conduct analysis and User Experience research & identify issues and opportunities in the digital experience for digital propositions.
- Design, develop and improve regular reports to help highlight strong business performance
- Support in the creation and prioritisation of the optimisation plan
- Present analysis, insight and provide recommendations.
- Execute on those recommendations on our Magento 2 website platform
- Work closely with business stakeholders & teams to deliver their data needs.
- Collaborate to provide analytic support to measure performance of specific campaigns
- Interpret data and communicate your findings clearly along with reasoned recommendations to improve performance
- Work on multiple projects at any one time.
- Organise and analyse raw data to drive actionable insights Investigate, recommend and explain drivers of change
- Deliver accurate and timely data, reporting and analysis
- Ad Hoc analysis as required and to review performance of new business initiatives
- At least 3 + years of experience using Adobe Analytics or GoogleAnalytics or appropriate equivalent is essential.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets essential.
- Knowledge of Magento 2 advantageous.
- Good communication skills with the ability to relate to all levels of business.
- Excellent analytical mindset with numerical aptitude and strong maths abilities.
- Ability to work and prioritise under pressure & to forge strong cross functional relationships
- High commercial awareness and ability to effectively prioritise innovative ideas
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to articulate new ideas and influence others to gain support