Job Title: Tax Accountant
Salary: £22,000-28,000 per annum
Contract: Permanent, Full Time Company Profile:
A specialists within the Accountancy sector are looking for an experienced Tax Accountant with a practice background to join their small, yet dedicated team! There is fantastic opportunity for learning & development in this role.The Role:
- Be the point of contact for partnering firms
- Review corporate tax computations and corporation tax returns
- Ensure claims have been made in line with current legislation
- Support R&D claim specialists with technical queries
- Conduct technical interviews by visiting clients on site
- Review and monitor changes to legislation
- Support marketing with technical content creation
- Quality control and review of claims
- Support clients with the implementation of record keeping tools
- Develop claim methodologies
- You must have previous experience within an accountancy practice (circa 2-3 years)
- Working towards a relevant tax or accounting qualification e.g. AAT/CTA
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Enthusiasm and keenness to learn about various areas of tax
- You must have a full UK driving license for the role as travel to client sites is required on occasion
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you soon. Good luck with your application!
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Onsite parking available
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in supplying both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013
and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards
, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
The Smart10 Group recently also scooped the Award Winning Title of 'Most Inspiring Business Woman' at The National 'Best Business Women Awards'
in October 2018 and 'Best SME Business'
at the biz4Biz awards 2019!
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME's throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client's expectations.