Senior Research Executive (Quant)
£28,000 - £32,000
Are you a quantitative researcher looking for your next opportunity within market research?
A highly renowned, global market research agency who works across the consumer goods industry are looking for a Quantitative Senior Research Executive to join their team. This role requires the successful candidate to utilise their advanced research skills as well the ability to combine strategic and commercial thinking to deliver high quality projects to clients. You will benefit from working for a highly successful company who have a hardworking but non-corporate culture. They also offer fantastic career development and training as well as a competitive salary package.
* Utilise quantitative methodologies to design and deliver high quality insights whilst also being aware of potential opportunities to incorporate qualitative methods.
* Work consultatively with clients to provide strategic and commercial recommendations for projects.
* Work effectively with both senior and junior members of the team to help drive the day to day running of projects.
* In the longer term you will take a lead on business development and leading client relationships.
* Proven experience on carrying out high quality quantitative research projects as well as having an understanding and appreciation of qualitative methods to ensure you hit the ground running.
* Excellent client facing skills to allow you to effectively work on and deliver projects to satisfy the clients expectations.
* Ability to work across the full project lifecycle including proposal writing, questionnaire/survey design, analysis, report writing and presenting the findings from the research.
* Have a strategic mindset to allow you to collaborate effectively on projects with both internal and external stakeholders.
If this role sounds like a great opportunity for the next step in your career, click the apply button now!