Domus Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Health and Social Care profession to join a specialist provider of Learning Disabilities and Mental Health care, as a Registered Manager.
We are representing this growing and innovative care provider, who are looking to expand this region by 50% within the next 12 months!
The role of Registered Manager involves managing a cluster of Supported Living accommodation in Tonbridge (main office), Paddock Wood and Maidstone, providing care and support for adults with Learning Disabilities and Autism.
Within their Kent region, the organisation is currently accountable for 3000hrs of care per week across 12 supported living services.
You will have an incredibly supportive team, reporting into the Regional Manager and supported by an Office Manager, a Recruiter, a Systems Admin, Service Managers and Team LeadersKey Responsibilities of a Registered Manager
Registered Manager Requirements:
- You will be working with the Regional Manager to ensure an excellent level of care is provided across the region.
- The Registered Service Manager will be instrumental in the growth of the business and you will need to be flexible in your approach to respond to the current needs and priorities of the business
- You will be quality focused and have an in-depth understanding of the CQC. The successful candidate will hold the registration with the CQC.
- Understanding and passion for the provision of high-quality service in this sector.
- A commitment to training and development of all staff to achieve excellence in order for services to support the best outcomes for the individuals we work with.
- Level 5 Social Care qualification in line with the organisation's Strategic Aims or a willingness to complete the qualification within a designated timeframe
- Experience of working at a senior level in a care/support setting for the last 3 years.
- Experience of coaching, mentoring and the ability to build a team.
- Experienced managing Supported Living and/or Residential services for adults with Learning Disabilities.
- Competitive rates of pay above the national living wage
- Thorough and personalised induction programme
- Regular meetings with your supervisor to review development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Auto-enrollment pension scheme
- Flexible employment arrangements
- Regular training and refresher courses
- Professional and recognised Health and Social Care development opportunities
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Michael White at Domus Recruitment. As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.