Are you looking to begin or continue your in payroll? We have a friendly accountancy firm seeking someone just like you!Reference no 13370About the Role
Our client is looking for someone who is a committed, enthusiastic team player who wants to get involved. The main key responsibilities and duties
The successful Payroll Administrator will have:
- Prepare and submitting your own client's payrolls
- Process starters and leavers
- Update personal details on the payroll system
- Responding to employee & client discrepancies
- Calculate various pay structures
- To perform any other ad hoc tasks
- Keeping up to date with HMRC legislation
- Excellent attention to detail
- At least 1 year's payroll experience
- Excel experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Readiness to adapt and learn new processes
- Team player
- Our client is also keen to hear from anyone without previous payroll experience that is looking to secure a role in Payroll to join them at a junior level and progress.
Benefits include a competitive salary and opportunity to grow into a senior role, free on-site parking and regular social events.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days, please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)