We are seeking a forward thinking and proactive Marketing Executive will play a key role in supporting a variety of marketing activities across the team.
Key responsibilities for the Marketing Executive include:
* Assist in the implementation of the divisional brand strategy to increase brand profile and the launch of new services
* Support the production of online and offline marketing materials, literature, brochures and internal communications
* Maintenance of CRM databases for marketing and lead generation purposes
* Contributing to the development, implementation of communications plans and liaising across several departments across the business
* Assisting with the creation of digital marketing and social content
* Researching new content ideas
* Website content maintenance
* Managing social media profiles and engaging with existing followers as well as increasing traffic
* Monitor online customer reviews and testimonials
* Contribute to management of events and exhibitions
* Analysis of data and production of summary documents for marketing team
* Assisting with email marketing and follow up lead campaigns via telephone
To be considered for the Marketing Executive role you will need to demonstrate that you:
* Good working knowledge of Adobe Suite, in particular Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
* Knowledge of blogging and social media
* Are a strong team member and clear communicator
* Have excellent organisation and administration skills
* Can demonstrate a creative ability with enthusiasm
* Experienced in Microsoft Office, competent in Excel, Powerpoint presentations etc.
* Are able to work on several projects at the same time with the ability to prioritise
* Have the ability to deliver to agreed timescales and budgets
You will already have acquired experience working within a marketing department and have strong communication skills and attention to detail. IT skills should include Word, Excel, PowerPoint as well as use of social media platforms.
This is a fantastic role working for a market leader in their sector. The office is busy with plenty of meaty projects to work on.
Please contact Suzanne or Jenni at Square Peg Associates for further details and please apply now for immediate consideration