Living Ambitions have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Manager. This post will provide operational management for our supported living services in South Lanarkshire. You will support our local teams, ensuring the delivery of excellent quality services to the people we support.
* Manage the assessment and planning for people we support through their transition
* Manage, deliver & provide excellent services to the people we support with the focus on supporting each individual to live the life they choose in keeping with The Keys to Life strategy
* Ensure all support is fully compliant with the Company's statutory obligations and manage within agreed budgets
* Assist the Operations Managers to meet agreed growth & development targets
* Provide line management support to Service Managers
* Hold the registration for the Area
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
* S/NVQ Level 4 or equivalent is required and working towards Level 5 is preferred.
* Excellent communication and leadership skills
* Self-starter with attention to prompt timekeeping
* Organized with ability to meet deadlines and fulfill obligations generally
* Person centred approach to delivery of services
At least 3 years experience in the same or similar role is essential and you will need to demonstrate your proven knowledge and experience within Learning Disabilities and other supported living services. Additionally, you will need to show you have managed, improved, developed services and achieved excellent outcomes for people.
A full driving licence is required.
Successful candidates must be registered with the SSSC.
At Living Ambitions we value our staff and work hard to develop their skills through the provision of training and support. We are expanding and so there are real opportunities for career development. As well as a commitment to your learning and development, we also offer the opportunity to join, subject to conditions, a company pension plan and enhanced annual leave entitlement