£25,000- £28,000 per annum DOEHours:
40 hours per weekLocation:
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance, the Senior Finance Administrator will work as part of a small finance function and will be responsible for the production of the management accounts, the sales and purchase ledger, and managing cash flow functions.Key Responsibilities:
What do we need from you?
- Managing and maintaining the in-house data system
- Timely production of the management accounting pack
- Maintaining the sales and purchase ledger function in Sage and our in-house sales system
- Bank reconciliations and cash flow forecasting
- Producing daily reports for Directors, Senior Managers and our suppliers
Who is our Client?
- Accountancy qualification CIMA, ACCA, AAT Level 4 or QBE
- Excellent Excel skills including pivot tables and vlookups
- Proficient with other Microsoft packages: Word and Outlook
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work with discretion, handling confidential data
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and prioritise workloads
- Knowledge of Sage Line 50 desirable
- Ability to manage and manipulate large data sets desirable
- Good verbal and written articulation
Just an Insurance Broker? In title yes but in how they live and breathe, absolutely not. As a business they have grown from an acorn to an oak tree at a significant pace and achieved great success through sheer grit, determination and always remembering their roots. Retaining their core values through growth and change is key to the DNA and unique culture.
The business "why" is to reduce the protection deficit in the UK by protecting as many UK families as possible; it's as simple as that. How they do it, is the difference. Our Client believes in doing the right thing, first time. They do this through their absolute commitment to investing in their people, products and innovation to deliver the very best customer experience.
They have been awarded 'Protection Firm of the Yea
r' twice in the last 5 years and are currently the # 1 Broker on Trust Pilot
in the overall money and insurance category, an accolade they are incredibly proud of as it is based entirely on customer feedback.It is Birchfield Recruitment's policy, that we to respond to all applications within seven working days. If your application is not taken forward by us your details will not be retained unless you specifically request us to do so.Birchfield Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.