Remote RoleProduct ManagerNetwork and Security
NRG are working in partnership with a well-established Managed Service Provider. The are looking to recruit an experienced Product Manager to help the client optimise and grow their Manged Network and Manged Security Solution Portfolio. The role can be UK wide with occasional travel to either Newcastle or Edinburgh Site.Responsibilities
- Define the product strategy by understanding the overall market trends, working to create and develop product plans, investment cases and public facing roadmaps to meet these demands.
- Product Lifecyle Management, guiding product development with user stories, optimising in life products with business reviews and managing all appropriate end of sale, retirement, and upgrades.
- As part of this you would be expected to develop and maintain relationships with strategic technology vendors with a view to aligning roadmap and managing the solution cost base.
- Work with the Clients Marketing team to create a differentiated value proposition to suit our target sectors and with them define go to market strategy.
- This will involve providing thought leadership, optimising pricing and packaging, and launching new solutions to the target market.
- You will also be expected to run customer community user groups as needed, and become the spokesperson representing the product to the wider market and to key vendors.
- Enablement of our internal teams to be able to effectively sell the product through training, creation of internal and external collateral, and becoming the product champion in major opportunities.
- At least 5 years' experience within a product-led IT managed service provider, telecoms operator, or relevant technology vendor
- Significant product management experience specifically within the network, security, cloud, and infrastructure services space.
- Proven track record of working in a cross disciplinary product management and engineering team
- Demonstrated success defining and launching products and services to market
- An enthusiastic and clear approach to communicating complex technology solutions to a business audience
- A high degree of commercial experience and acumen will be required to ensure that the solutions in the portfolio are priced and packaged competitively.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Solutions driven, confident and friendly approach in dealing with customers and other stakeholders
Salary £80,000 plus benefits.