Our client has an exciting opportunity for an IT Manager to join their team based in Huddersfield.
Salary: £23,000 to £30,000 plus 33 days annual leave (including statutory holidays)
Are you an aspiring IT leader, currently working as an IT manager, team leader or experienced member of support and looking for your next challenge? If so, we would like to hear from you for our role of IT Manager.
Based in Huddersfield, we are one of the most respected and successful practices in the area. We have a proud history and heritage to look bask on and an exciting future to look forward to as we continue to grow and thrive. We are a client focused business that provides Accountancy, Tax and Financial Advice Services to a diverse range of clients.
We really focus on client care, by joining us you'd need to share this passion and be the point of call for our staff resolving any IT issues & ensuring our network is running smoothly. You will be a problem solver who ensures that issues are seen to resolution alongside managing IT projects to completion within the agreed budget.
This is an exciting role, where no two days are the same.
IT Manager - Key Responsibilities:
- Provide end user support (1st , 2nd & 3rd line)
- Maintain the company's IT infrastructure
- Manage IT projects through to completion
- Liaise and manage the relationship with third party suppliers and vendors
- Complete higher level system maintenance and setup within the Firm's database software.
- Ensure the integrity of Data, Network, Security Systems and Backup Systems
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions
- Preserve assets in accordance with the Company's IT policy
- Create & deliver staff training for new staff, systems, procedures or refresh prior knowledge
- Ensure systems are compliant with relevant legislation
- Evaluate systems and procedures, both current and prospective
- Be the company's point of contact for GDPR and Data Protection Officer
- Other ad hoc duties including maintenance and marketing
IT Manager - You:
- You have a degree within an IT discipline
- You have a demonstratable background administering Windows Server networks (DNS, Active Directory, DHCP, GPO, SQL Server & Hyper-V) and the various elements of Microsoft 365
- You are an excellent problem solver
- You are able to adapt quickly to change
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ideally, you'll have an MCSA in Server 2019 or Office 365, however, this is not essential
In return, we are offering a competitive salary dependent upon experience and 25 days annual leave per year plus bank holidays.
To submit your CV for this exciting IT Manager opportunity, please click 'Apply' now.