VDiagnostic Technician Vacancy - West Thurrock Area
Salary: Up to £40,000 Basic, OTE (£43-47,000)
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm Saturdays 1 in 3 8.30am - 13.00pm
We are recruiting for a fully qualified Diagnostic Technician for our clients' Commercial Dealership site in the West Thurrock Area.
This is a superb opportunity for a Vehicle/Diagnostic Technician to work for a leading commercial site, and a superb working environment. We will look at a Diagnostic Technician from either a main dealer or large independent.
This role will include all levels of technical works; from servicing to major engine work to diagnostic. You must be able to complete work to dealer standards, adhere to manufacturer procedures and processes, become part of a team and mainly bring a high attention to detail. The right individual must be confident and professional in their approach while being someone who can be efficient and always first time fix.
The Vehicle Technician position is with a highly efficient, well organised and busy workshop who are looking for an addition to their team who operate in a busy and vibrant aftersales/service department.
- You must be Level 3 NVQ in Vehicle maintenance & repair.
- You must be a Mercedes Diagnostic Technician
- You must be from a dealership background, prestige or volume with a superb technical prowess within the workshop.
- Must be able to demonstrate a strong technical knowledge and bring a strong work ethic
- Full UK driving licence
- Must have your own set of tools
- Have a good all round, rock solid, hard working attitude as you will be joining a highly
efficient, existing aftersales team.
Octane Recruitment - www.octanerecruitment.co.uk
Octane Recruitment are a leading Automotive Recruitment agency. We specialise in Motor trade vacancies across the board from car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.