Clinical Lead / Senior PractitionerLocation:
Ealing (Head Office and Ealing Centre); however remote working necessary and may be required from any of EACH's locations.Salary:
£36,428 - £38,571 pa (incl. OLW) for FTE and £34,000 - £36,000 for 35 hours/weekHours:
35 hours per weekContract:
Permanent, subject to performance and continuous fundingAre you passionate about making a difference to someone's life?
EACH is a small-medium sized charity with a large impact where it matters - on local people's lives. Our success is through our team of 50+ staff and volunteers, who are passionate and committed to empowering and enabling people to have better health and life choices.
We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated member to join our Senior Management Team as the Clinical Lead/Senior Practitioner for the organisation.Main Purpose of the Clinical Lead/Senior Practitioner Role:
The successful post holder will be responsible for providing overall organisational clinical and safeguarding leadership and embedding effective clinical practice to ensure high quality services for clients.Key tasks include:
In order to be successful in this role you will have Experience / Qualifications in:
- Development and management of clinical performance and safe practice, including through safeguarding, clinical supervision and governance structures
- Holding a small active case load of clients
- Development of evidence-based best practice, interventions and clinical services
- Development and co-ordination of an effective trainee and volunteer counsellors' programme and oversight of peer training
- Partnership and collaborative working with other agencies and professionals
- You will need to be a qualified counsellor and clinical supervisor
- Staff managerial/supervisory experience
- Able to work with diverse teams
- Knowledge of clinical governance
- Able to work within challenging environments
EACH offers a 4% - 6% contributory pension scheme dependent on employee's contributions and have a commitment to staff development and training. EACH is an Equal Opportunities Employer.Closing Date Tuesday 5pm 10th November 2020Interviews (via Zoom) 16th November 2020
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
Your CV will then be reviewed, and an application form will be sent to you. This must be completed; we do not accept CVs for interview.
No agencies please.