End User Computing Specialist / Technical Project Manager - Windows10 rollout
A large-scale FTSE250 equivalent business with customers, sites and staff spread widely requires an End User Computing specialist to pickup a Windows10 rollout project, which is hitting a variety of technical difficulties.
assess the situation, build and document a coherent picture of the current state (a third party has already conducted a technical evaluation of the build) > formulate a delivery approach (utilising internal resource and/or 3rd party) > manage the project, working to ensure success first time
In parallel to this Windows10 rollout project you will work to shape-up asset management in general, set the EUC strategy straight where needed, working towards a consistent user experience etc.
This position will suit an End User Computing / Workplace specialist with the following skills and experience;
* In-depth knowledge of Microsoft SCCM & InTune, Windows 10, Exchange Online, Office 365 suite, Citrix
* Self-managing; able to structure this as a project and run it under your own initiative
* Assessing and documenting the "as-is"; without constantly pulling on management who are very busy with other programmes
* Able to write the specification and design delivery strategy, sourcing 3rd party if required
* Contributing to "the bigger picture"; shaping up Asset Management and influencing EUC strategy.
* Strong knowledge of ITIL/Service Management principles and processes
Envisaged 6-month initial Fixed term Contract with likelihood of extension
Advertised up to £65k (+ very good benefits)