Our client, a well-respected and long-established niche lender based in Hertfordshire, have been experiencing high lending volumes and are looking to strengthen their finance team. They are looking for an experienced regulatory reporting & treasury professional to join them.
As a senior member of the Finance Team, the role focusses specifically on the regulatory reporting and treasury operations of the lender. It is responsible for and oversees the recording, controlling and reporting of all treasury operations and the Regulatory Reporting function.
- Oversight of regulatory reporting and industry body returns
- Lead the development of regulatory reporting to take advantage of digitisation to reduce reliance on spreadsheets
- To lead the preparation of the Internal Liquidity Adequacy Assessment Process (ILAAP) Statement and Recovery Plan, in collaboration with the Treasury Analyst, Senior Management Accountant and Risk Team
- Oversee the treasury operations of the business
- Following Bank of England approval, to oversee the access and utilisation of mortgage prepositioning and both current and future liquidity insurance schemes. Ensuring that access to funds is timely and supports the lender's ability to improve its margin management
- Production of relevant financial information for board and its committee
Requirements for role:
- 5 years' minimum experience in regulatory reporting / treasury management within a retail banking / mortgage lending environment
- Demonstrable knowledge and skill in regulatory reporting and completing returns
- The ability to interpret regulatory guidance in a commercial context
- Experience of managing and leading teams
This is a great opportunity to really make a difference within a relatively small, customer focussed lender. They are currently all working at home and in the long term will provide a flexible home / office based working pattern.