CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) Opportunity - Cathedral Appointments is looking for an experienced CRM Specialist to work across B2B and B2C. This is a fantastic new role working as part of a dynamic marketing team based in Exeter and the main purpose of the role is to plan and deliver CRM strategies to maximise customer usage, retention and loyalty. This role is full time and permanent, with the option of flexible/home-based working 2-3 days per week.Responsibilities:
- Deeply interrogate all customer data (using full Hubspot functionality and any other sales information) to understand customer engagement and usage and help shape and drive future acquisition strategies
- Develop Customer Journey flows - analysing touch points, maximising commercial opportunities through engagement.
- Contribute to marketing techniques and conversations to facilitate the above and working with marketing to develop direct communications with customers through Hubspot.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams including product/marketing/business development and insights to understand and optimise marketing activities and the customer experience
- Support any other marketing/commercial projects as required
- Experience of direct and digital marketing
- Background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies
- Good knowledge and understanding of KPI metrics (ROI/LTV etc)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective collaborator, working across teams to deliver work/projects
- Strong experience of using Hubspot or other CRM systems is essential
- A high level of numeracy and analytic skills, with the ability to analyse, manipulate and interrogate data
- Experience and/or understanding of latest customer engagement tools (i.e. SMS / push notifications) would be highly desirable, though not essential
If you love data and have a passion for customer marketing and engagement, this is the role for you! You will bring creativity and have a track record of developing and implementing successful CRM strategies. Please get in touch for more info. My client offers a great range of benefits and flexibility for the successful CRM Lead!Please note that due to the volume of applications that we deal with, if you haven't received a response within 3 days of your application, then unfortunately on this occasion you won't have been successful. Keywords:
Marketing Executive jobs Devon, Senior Marketing Executive jobs Devon, Marketing jobs Devon, Marketing Jobs Exeter, Digital Marketing, digital marketing jobs exeter, CRM Manager, Insight Manager, Customer Retention Manager, Customer Acquisition Manager, CRM lead, Hubspot Jobs, B2B marketing, B2C marketing, employment agency, employment agency Exeter, employment agency Devon, job agency, job agency Exeter, job agency Devon, job agencies, job agencies Exeter, job agencies Devon, recruitment, recruitment agency, recruitment agencies, recruitment agencies Exeter, recruitment agencies Devon, recruitment consultancy, recruitment Exeter, recruitment Devon, jobs Exeter, jobs Devon , south west jobs.Closing Date:
Please note that we will accept applications up to the closing date, however all suitable candidates will be submitted as soon as received, and the client reserves the right to appoint before the closing date.
If you have the skills and experience stated, please apply NOW!Disclaimer: