I am currently working with a Primary School based in East Leeds who are recruiting for a permanent Site Manager/Caretaker to start as soon as possible however they are in a position to wait for the right person with a notice period.
They are a family centred, warm and welcoming Primary School who have a supportive and hardworking team of staff.Your new role
The successful candidate will strive to maintain a clean and safe school environment for the children and staff at all times. It is essential the successful candidate is able to work on their own initiative, prioritise their workload and be willing to undertake training and development.
- Act as a keyholder
- Carry out all daily and statutory essential health, safety and security checks
- Take responsibility for all matters relating to site maintenance and security
- Demonstrate a good understanding of all Health and Safety requirements and keep up to date with legislation
- Carry out maintenance and repairs as required
- Monitor work carried out by contractors
- Undertake cleaning duties and oversee the management of other cleaning staff
- Work effectively as part of a team
The role is working 37 hours per week all year round with the potential for overtime.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.