About the Role
We are now looking to recruit an experienced Head Mechanic to support one of our busy Stores. If you are an experienced bike mechanic with supervisory experience keen to take the next step in an exciting and dynamic environment, wanting to share your passion for all things bike then Evans Cycles wants you.
You will need to ensure that bikes leave your workshop ready for optimum performance and ensure you and your team offer great customer service, as well as demonstrating exceptional technical knowledge.You will:
- Be able to manage, motivate and inspire a team
- Be acutely aware of Health and Safety principles
- Have a great understanding of mechanical principles
- Great commercial awareness
- Have fantastic organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise
We've come a long way from the local shop in Kennington Road, London in 1921. Back then we made our own bikes, and even won awards for the quality of our service. It was (and still is) all about knowledge, passion and value. These three things are still part of our DNA - we're still a local bike shop, but now with nationwide stores and a huge online store that operates on a global scale.
We love to reward our colleagues for the passion and enthusiasm they put into what they do.
Here are some of our benefits that you can unlock...Straight away...
- Up to 28 Days Holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- A Company Pension scheme
- The Yellow Jersey - our colleague of the month award
- Free Entry to our RIDEIT Events
- Access to your very own e-learning portal
Click apply today to begin your Evans Cycles adventure.