Group income protection is a hot topic, especially in the current climate. Businesses across all industries have a renewed interest in employee well being. This client is the market leader in providing cover for employees income, should they need to take time off work due to ill-health or severe injuries.
As a pricing manager, the successful candidate will liaise not only with UK colleagues but also colleagues in the US. This is a high profile role within the group, colleagues from UK and US will depend on this manager for technical insights for a range of projects. They'll carry out traditional pricing responsibilities eg basis setting, pricing investigations, profit testing - and provide mentoring to students within the team.
Flexible work arrangements can be discussed at the point of application! Beautiful office location in Surrey.
Who can apply?
- Qualified Life Actuaries (nearly qualified can be considered too), no more than 3 years post-qualified experience
- Pricing experience eg Annuities, Protection etc - manager is very willing to spend time training the candidate so previous experience with group income protection not required
- Life Actuarial consultants from the Big 4 or other firms can be considered, must have a strong interest in pricing
- Strong communicators with incompatible backgrounds (but FIA) encouraged to apply, I can advise on suitability upon application. Confidence is needed to communicate with colleagues across all technical/non technical teams in UK and overseas
- Ideally outstanding academic records, qualified within good time
To review the full job specification, please apply or contact: