Motor Vehicle Teacher - Middlesbrough Job type
- Full time, PermanentSalary
- £21,327 - £23, 261 per annumHours
- 35 hours per week (+ 5 hours paid lunch)Location
Do you want to make a difference to young people's lives, inspiring them to achieve and realise their true potential?
Then join Nacro with this exciting opportunity to deliver the Study Programme to disadvantaged learners at the Nacro education centre in Middlesbrough.
We are in search of an inspirational and enthusiastic Teacher who will work as part of Nacro's Middlesbrough teaching team to ensure learners achieve the appropriate Motor Vehicle qualifications while developing the learners' employability, personal and social skills.Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Deliver training and support to 16-19-year olds on Nacro's Study Programme (all ability levels from Entry Level to GCSE)
- Ensure all relevant young people achieve Functional Skills/GCSE qualifications
- Develop resources and deliver training programmes to learners
- Carry out initial assessments of the learners
- Create support plans and regularly monitor these
- Use resources efficiently and effectively, ensuring proper use and security at all times
The successful candidate should have experience in guiding a diverse group of clients as well as the ability to identify preferred learning styles and engaging with difficult-to-reach young people.Qualifications & experience required:
Salary is dependent on experience and qualifications held.A DBS check will be required for this roleInterviews will be held via zoomPlease Apply Online via the button below.
- Level 2 English and Maths
- Teaching qualification DET equivalent or working towards or above
- Qualification in Motor Vehicle and relevant industry experience.
- IQA/Assessor qualification Desirable