We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident Clinical Team Leader
to join our dedicated team at our specialist low secure and mental health rehabilitation service in Derby
You will be working 38.5 hours per week (with on call responsibilities) at Cygnet Hospital Derby.Cygnet Hospital Derby
provides low secure and mental health rehabilitation care based on the Recovery Model.You will initially be based on Alvaston ward our specialist low secure female personality disorder service, which is one of the leading services of its kind in the East and West Midlands.Your day-to-day...
Why Cygnet? We'll offer you...Salary: Hourly rate:
- Take lead responsibility in undertaking regular care audits
- Provide clinical leadership, coaching & mentoring for the development of services
- Maintain excellence through clinical practice development & quality improvement
- Be responsible for a planned programme of support across your area of focus as determined by the annual plan for Quality and Compliance
- Be an active member of clinical working committees relevant to role
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
£17.50 - £18.83 Per Hour (Depending on experience) Plus enhancementsTop of rate Nurse RMN/RNLD Band
- £18.83 per hour
- Plus10% weekday Nights = £20.92 an hour
- Plus 20% Weekend Days = £23.53 an hour
- Plus 30% Weekend Nights = £26.90 an hour
Within Your First 6 Months....
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus much more
- 1 Day DBT Awareness training
- 3 DayDBT Essentials training
- 1 Day Schema Training
- 1 Day working with Sex Offenders
- Clinical Supervision Training
- 1 Day resilience Training
- 1 Day Trauma informed Car
- An experienced RMN or RNLD with a current Pin Number, you'll have...
- At least two years' experience
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
Cygnet Health Care
- The ability to deputise in a Manager role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Cygnet Hospital Derby is rated 'Good' by the CQC.What next?If you care about making a difference - we want to talk to you!
- Cygnet Hospital Derby provides low secure and mental health rehabilitation care based on the Recovery Model. Our integrated male care pathway includes Litchurch Ward, our low secure ward, and the Wyvern Unit, our mental health rehabilitation service. Alvaston Ward, our specialist female personality disorder service, is one of the leading services of its kind in the East and West Midlands.
- Alvaston Ward is a 16 bed specialist low secure service for women with a primary diagnosis of emotionally unstable personality disorder. The ward can support women with highly complex needs and those who have experienced previously unsuccessful placements. The primary pre-cursor to an admission to Alvaston Ward is that the person is ready to engage in a therapeutic programme. Service users may have a history of involvement in the criminal justice system or may present with significantly challenging behaviour, severe self-neglect and vulnerability.
Click the link to apply
Cygnet Hospital Derby provides low secure and mental health rehabilitation care based on the Recovery Model. Our integrated male care pathway includes Litchurch Ward, our low secure ward, and the Wyvern Unit, our mental health rehabilitation service. Alvaston Ward, our specialist female personality disorder service, is one of the leading services of its kind in the East and West Midlands.
Service users have access to external secure courtyards, and therapy and leisure facilities, including a fully equipped gym, art room, IT classroom and therapy kitchen, which contribute to a comprehensive package of care. Cygnet Hospital Derby is built to low secure specifications.This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Job Description Cygnet_CTL_job_description.pdf