Home Manager required for a beautiful 30 bedded independent nursing home in Hampshire.
I am delighted to be working with a beautiful independent nursing home in the appointment of their Home Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced home manager or deputy manager with clinical knowledge and strong leadership skills.
The home is small, with a longstanding and committed staff team and is well established in the local area. We are looking for someone with proven Good track record and ideally someone with experience of service improvement. The size of home allows for a hands on, lead from the front management style and for the manager to be visible around the home.
- Experienced Home Manager or Deputy Manager ready for this progression
- RN qualification highly desirable, along with L5 or willing to work towards
- Working knowledge of CQC, proven track record of achieving Good / Outstanding outcomes
- An understanding in and empathy for elderly care
- Take full responsibility for ensuring high standards of professional practice which the needs of each resident.
- Staff recruitment and retention.
- Ensure that all care staff receive regular supervision and appraisal and that they receive the training and support necessary to facilitate their role.
- Undertake assessments and reviews.
- Maintain and develop links in the local community creating opportunities.
Contract, Remuneration and benefits:
- In the region of £50,000pa negotiable depending on skills and experience, plus bonus.
For more information please contact Emma Everett at Bright Selection Ltd