Jenson Fisher has been exclusively engaged by a privately owned, long-established business with a track record delivering excellence to recruit a Temporary Management Accountant based at their premises in Fife. With a strong history in the area, our client works with customers across a broad range of industries to provide sector-specific solutions that enable business efficiencies. Due to the successful transition to a new financial reporting system, our client has an immediate requirement for a Temporary Management Accountant to support the existing finance department during a busy time of the trading year.
On a day to day basis your responsibilities will include:
• Supporting with the production of financial reports.
• Working with department managers on financial reporting requirements.
• Hands on with transactional overview including invoice processing and credit control.
• Posting journal entries.
• Any other accountancy related support
• Variance analysis.
As the Temporary Management Accountant you will be:
• Immediately available for interview and start.
• Experienced using financial software.
• In possession of a positive, can-do attitude and the desire to support the business during your contracted period.
To be considered please submit your CV by clicking the link alternatively contact Martin Crines, Partner at Jenson Fisher Consulting for a discussion in confidence.