Principal Java Developer (Java 8, AWS, Microservices, REST API) - Telecoms - Berkshire - £65,000 - £75,000 (FULLY REMOTE)
- Would you like to work for an award winning company?
- Do you have a passion for making significant contributions to technical roadmaps?
- Are you highly skilled in API development and AWS?
I have the enormous pleasure of supporting this global juggernaut of a company as they continue to grow their technical teams, they have recently acquired new platforms and need your help with driving the technical direction of the new platforms. You will join at an exciting time as they look to refresh a number of key products while also embracing modern methodologies, architectures, technology stacks, tools, platforms and models of operation.
They are looking for strong experience with:
- AWS - You'll have architected and implemented complex cloud native solutions in AWS
- REST API - You'll have development experience of REST API design and technical know-how of industry standards for API security
- Microservices - Experience with microservices architecture, service mesh implementations etc.
In this role you'll be given the techincal autonomy to explore new technologies , shape the technical direction of the platforms and innovate and revamp the exisiting platforms.
You'll be joining a team of passionate and enthusiastic software professionals, spread across development, testers, architects and DevOps.
In 2019 they were voted one of 'The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For' for the sixth time. Full training and regular training sessions are given on their core products and tecnologies as well as regular coaching and mentoring at all levels.
If you want to find out more about this excellent opportunity please do apply now!