* Company Vehicle
As an Approved 18th Edition Electrician, you'll be required to deliver professional installations and reactive works, together with the installation and maintenance of electrical systems, lighting designs, power management solutions and energy monitoring equipment.
Why join the client?
We understand that the key to our success is the people we work with - which is why we've put together a great package which includes:
* Training and progression to continually develop
* 20 days holiday
* Pension scheme
* Company vehicle
Our Clients are leaders in the provision of specialist integrated solutions - from heating and lighting systems to electrical services, power management and energy consultancy. They are on the hunt for a 18th Edition qualified electrical engineer to join their growing electrical team.
Ultimately, they are looking for an electrician to be responsible for the on-site delivery of projects.
* You will be responsible for the safe and efficient installation, maintenance and repair of electrical systems within the commercial sector - with a thorough understanding of fitting components to systems
* Diagnose system issues to find solutions in a timely manner
* Work closely with the Contracts Manager in line with your responsibilities
* Responsible to perform all the duties of the role on 'as needed' basis to ensure customer expectations are met
* Minimum 5 years' experience as an Electrician
* Have test and inspection qualifications (C&G 2391 or equivalent)
* Computer literate with a good level of written and communication skills
* Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures - based on job specifications and local legislation and BS7671 regulations
* Approved 18th edition electrician (BS 7671)
* Have experience of commercial sector works
* BE ECS or JIB accredited
* IPAF (preferred, but not essential)
* PASMA (preferred)
* Have a full driving license