Our client is a fast-growing online marketplace with exciting plans in growing and developing their offering into 140 countries.
Our client is currently looking for a Head of PPC join a friendly and fast-paced team. As the Head of PPC, you'll have a huge influence on shaping sellers' paid search marketing initiatives across all major platforms and will be responsible for the day-to-day management of this, alongside A/B testing, across a global offering.
You'll also be accountable for leading and overseeing a team of marketing experts, with a particular focus on strategy development, planning and delivery. As a proactive individual, you'll review campaigns and identify areas for development, striving to constantly improve and optimise PPC campaigns to the highest level.As a successful Head of PPC, you will be be expected to:
- Lead the day-to-day supervision and management of sellers' paid search programs, including strategic approaches, bid recommendations, budgeting, and overall KPI achievement.
- Manage all display activity across multiple channels, for all prospecting and remarketing activity.
- Develop insights and action across A/B testing software to increase sitewide conversion rates.
- Work closely with other internal departments to develop fully integrated search campaigns.
- Stay current with industry trends, using these to improve offerings to sellers and enhance the service.
- Have exceptional problem-solving, analytical, organisational, project management and time management skills and be able to effectively multitask in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- At least 5 years' paid search campaign management experience.
- Experience with Analytics Tools (Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics).
- Proven experience across A/B testing tools, such as Optimizely/VWO and similar software.
- An in-depth understanding of PPC optimisation techniques, including knowledge of key metrics: from ROI to Impression Share.
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of bid management tools, including DoubleClick Search, Kenshoo or Marin.
- Annual performance pay rises and bonus scheme
- The opportunity to progress your career
- The opportunity to be part of one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the UK
- Daily fresh fruit, coffee and tea are included