My client is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company developing personalised cancer treatments. They have developed an innovative approach to personalized oncology treatments with their first products for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer and Melanoma entering the clinic earlier this summer. If you want to be a part of a well-funded, exciting new start-up, and play a part in supporting the development and clinical manufacture of ATMPs, then this is the role for you.
The primary objective of this role is to implement several integrated applications. This will involve coordinating multiple third-party application vendors and ensuring that their solutions integrate with one another.
The successful applicant will require experience of implementing multiple electronic systems, within in a pharmaceutical/CRO or healthcare setting. You will need to work with selected vendors and internal and external stakeholders to develop and implement a strategy for automated integration between systems without compromising the integrity of data, so strong communication skills are essential.
As our client expands its operations globally the post holder will need to ensure the scalability of electronic systems and integration as well as contracting additional vendors as needed.
• Plan the strategy for electronic system deployment across the clinical supply chain
• Ensure project deliverables are met according to agreed timelines and schedule and budget
• Ensure electronic systems are implemented in compliance with any relevant regulation
• Work with selected vendors to support system integration
• Assist with vendor selection and provide service feedback for vendors
• Experience of working on electronic system integration
• Knowledge of clinical research software solutions e.g. eTMF, eQMS, eBMR
• Knowledge of techniques for establishing electronic system integration
• Experience of project management and proven track record of delivering according to agreed project timelines.
• High level of communication is essential (verbal and in writing); ability to communicate effectively within a healthcare and commercial setting.
• Ability to work effectively with external vendors ensuring key deliverables are met in line with projections.