A fantastic opportunity has arisen through EXACT Education for a flexible, committed and inspiring Secondary Food Technology Teacher at a school in the Bishop Auckland, County Durham area to start from January until July 2021 to cover a Maternity Contract.
The role will require:
- A passion for engaging students through a sound subject and practical knowledge.
- An ability to plan and deliver exciting and innovative lessons up to KS4.
- Someone who can fit in well with the school and work to create good relationships with staff and students.
- Good classroom or behaviour management
To apply for this role, you must:
- Have experience teaching Food Technology/DT in a secondary environment.
- Have QTS/QTLS (Qualified Teacher Status) or be working towards it, or another relevant teaching qualification.
At EXACT Education we keep safeguarding and safer recruitment at the forefront of all of our efforts. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you will need to provide documentation proving you are eligible to work in the UK. You will also need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate on the Update Service.
If you are interested in applying, please contact Charlotte to discuss this fantastic opportunity in more detail.
If this role isn't for you, EXACT strive to find jobs for teachers through sending your CV to schools in your area to optimise chances of employment both short term and long term. If you would like to know more don't hesitate to get in contact with Charlotte