Are you looking to work with children with special educational needs?
How does a full-time, permanent position in an Outstanding SEN school sound?
Does the opportunity to earn fully funded qualifications while you work appeal to you?
Do you want to know more? Get in touch and let us answer those questions!
We are looking for a driven and experienced individual to join an Outstanding SEN specialist school in a Trainee Teacher role. The school is based near Cranleigh, so your own transport is essential. This school caters for students aged 4-19 and there is an Adult Education day centre also on site. All students are diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Condition, therefore previous knowledge and experience around Autism and SEND is necessary to be suitable for this role. You will be joining a friendly and incredibly supportive environment, teaching students on a 1:1 basis or in small groups. To help you achieve your full potential, the school will enrol you on a one-year qualification in behaviour analysis and CABAS teaching.
This school has an excellent reputation for dedicated investment in all their staff members, and will provide plenty of opportunities to pursue further, fully funded qualifications while you work. It is important to note that this is a permanent, full-time role, where you will be working Monday-Friday, 9am to 4:30pm (Tuesdays to 5:30pm).
Benefits of working with this school:
* Highly supported ongoing training and CPD programs
* The chance to work in a friendly, supportive environment
* Great opportunities to promote creative, meaningful lessons
* CABAS Teacher Training and Completion of CABAS Ranks
* Free on-site parking
* 44 days of paid holiday plus bank holidays
* Opportunities for substantial career progression
* No evening or weekend work
Benefits of working with Masterclass:
* Dedicated and experienced consultants that specializes in SEN, that will tailor the service to your needs in order to secure your dream role
* Current, honest career and market advice
* Continuous support throughout your career journey with FREE CPD
* Flexible working hours
* A wide variety of benefits such as store discounts
* Focus on your health and wellbeing
Your responsibilities will include:
* Provide tailored support and care for students throughout their school day
* Support students with their social and emotional development alongside their academic skills
* Take part in extra-curricular and off-site activities with students during school hours
* Encourage and enable the student's development of independence and positive behaviour
* Participate in weekly CPD for your own personal development
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and capabilities:
* Own means of transport is essential
* Resilience and patience when working with students
* Commitment to ongoing professional development
* Experience working with children or young adults, this can include voluntary and other unpaid experience
* Knowledge or experience working with Special Educational Needs, ASC, and related disabilities
Is this a role you can see yourself in? Send over your CV today, and you will hear from one of our expert consultants if we think you are a good match.
Do you have any questions you want to ask first? Get in touch with us on (phone number removed), we can't wait to hear from you!
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to further your career and make a real difference to children and young people with autism.
Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that includes an Enhanced DBS check