Rikama Education Ltd is seeking an enthusiastic, inspiring and creative Key Stage 2 Teacher looking for a supportive, nurturing and caring work environment at a primary school in Sittingbourne (ME10) to start November 2020. This is a fixed-term role for the remainder of the academic year to provide maternity cover, but could extend.
As a Teacher your daily responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Planning and delivering lessons
• Classroom management
• Marking pupils work
• Keeping accurate records of the content of work
• Maintaining and improving the academic results of their pupils
• Completing group interventions when required
• Working as part of a welcoming, friendly team whilst remaining focused on results.
To be considered for this KS2 Teaching position, you will need to have the following:
• QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
• At least 1 year of teaching experience within the UK
• Strong classroom management skills
• The ability to direct and supervise the work of Teaching Assistants
• The capacity to acknowledge and respond well to feedback and improve
• Hold a current DBS on the update service or be willing to commit to having a new DBS run.
Our client in Sittingbourne is committed to enhancing the development of their pupils and maximising their potential. In addition, the school has very good resources and facilities