My client is a leading SAAS company based in Cambridge - They have a fantasic role for a Customer Success Manager .Description
My client is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join their growing and thriving team. In this hands-on role and together with your team, you will be responsible for the customer portfolio and manage all migration, retention, renewal, customer satisfaction, upgrade and add-on sales activities, with a specific focus on maximising customer lifetime value.
The best people for this job have a customer obsession and high sense of urgency to deliver results, are ready to own outcomes, possess superb planning and time management skills, and can empathise with customer needs while delivering high value to them in every interaction.
Experience in building and leading customer success teams for cloud-based companies is a must, experience in passenger transportation and mobility platforms a strong plus.
You'll be expected to be hands-on and see any problem as an opportunity to improve and understand what the Customer Support function should look like and feel like.
You will enjoy working with external customers, and internally across departments within the client (including New Business Sales, Marketing, Development and Finance) to resolve issues and explore opportunities.
Our team is our best asset. We work with extremely smart and talented individuals, who all enjoy a high degree of responsibility and independence in structuring their work.Job Responsibilities
- Build and lead the customer success function by training, engaging and developing your team.
- Build and implement processes to maintain low response times, high customer satisfaction and minimum churn.
- Monitor customers' KPIs to drive the usage of our products and services.
- Demonstrate product features beyond central functionality to help the customer achieve specific business results and maximum value from the product(s).
- May recommend specific solutions to achieve customer's desired result.
- Communicate customers' needs to product management and help shape our product roadmap.
- Serve as an advocate for the platform and technology while collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to deliver a fantastic solution offering.
- Holds direct responsibility for identifying opportunities and closing additional revenue from assigned clients, including upselling and cross-selling of related products; accountable for client renewal and retention results.
- Own overall success of customers, including onboarding, configuration, migration, product adoption, retention and growth.
- Handles escalations and coordinate across functional areas of the company, including New Business Sales, Marketing, Development and Finance.
- Bachelor's degree (B.S. or B.A.) from an accredited college or university, or equivalent career experience.
- Minimum 5 years of customer success or related experience.
- Experience working in a fast-paced B2B SaaS organisation.
- Good understanding of cloud-based systems implementation and support practices.
- Excellent organisational, analytical and influencing skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
- Self-starting team leader with natural curiosity and technical agility.
- Proven experience of working with key accounts.
- A customer-focused mindset, putting customer experience first.
- Fluent written and spoken English