Team Leader (Rugby Based) £24,000pa
Our Client is a well-established supplier of auto parts. They are looking to recruit Team Leader. To lead and co-ordinate a multi-disciplinary Logistics team.
* Lead the team and organise the workload to meet business targets, setting and changing priorities as needed to ensure the work is processed to customer specifications and on time, support the Supervisor to put in place action plans to correct any areas where business targets are not meet
* Adhere to the company's Health & Safety policy and safe working practices.
* Manage the team to ensure good communications, employee relations and high moral whilst managing day to day employee matters including team briefing, disciplinary and performance feedback / reviews with the Supervisor.
* Ensure overtime is managed and utilised effectively within departmental targets and budgets
* Liaise with other internal departments i.e. production, quality, engineering, projects etc in order to plan work in accordance with manufacturing and delivery plan requirements
* In the case of machinery and equipment failures, document these and communicate with the appropriate person, agreeing the necessary actions to restore operations quickly
* Inventory audit and investigation. Including receipt validation. Identify error correction and possible root cause resolution.
* Willing to undertake training and further learning as required.
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
* Strong analytical and organisational skills.
* Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
* The ability to work without close supervision.
You will be given a full introduction, and a clear development& training plan to allow you to grow within the role.
* Up to £24,000 per annum
* 40 hours per week
* 28 days holiday (inc bank holidays)
This vacancy is being advertised by Genesis Employment Services Ltd who are acting as an Recruitment Agency.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Genesis Employment Services Ltd only advertise and operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and/or eligible to work in the UK.
Due to the high volume of applications to our adverts, we cannot always contact you directly. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately you have not been successful