* Interim Cover (3-6months)
* Accountability for the Group's UK and overseas tax affairs
* Position to start in two weeks
Due to a maternity leave, my client who are a Global Manufacturing business are looking to recruit an International Tax Director, on a 3-6 month basis to cover a wide breadth of tax responsibilities.
Reporting into the group CFO, the role takes accountability for the Group's UK and overseas tax affairs; ensuring full and complete compliance across corporation tax, indirect taxes and payroll taxes as well as cross-border transfer pricing.
A non-exhaustive summary of accountabilities below:
* Provide tax structuring support to operational teams
* Manage the Group's tax affairs, ensuring full compliance
* Deliver the tax strategy, providing international tax support and oversight to global tax compliance
* Identify opportunities, developing strategies and implementation of tax related projects
* Maintain the policies for compliance with cross-border transfer pricing
* Manage the Group's country-by-country reporting obligations
* Support the Group audit process and lead the audit of tax consolidation to ensure efficient sign off in accordance with agreed timescales
* Support the corporation tax compliance in respect of third-party assets under management
The successful candidate will be an experienced CTA or CA, you will have developed a suitable breadth of tax exposure and be immediately available to support my client, who have an intention on hiring within a couple of weeks.